Sunday 1 April 2012

Plans for this summer!!

Sadly, Going out on an excursion nor nature trip won't be involved during my Trimester's sembreak this summer like I expected, that is mainly due to the case that my collegiate years are nearly over!! HURRAH! --tho it's too soon to be rejoicing til the matter is officiated that is.

..to ensure my emancipation from the toil and trouble of being an Information Technology student for a couple of years now at ICI Alabang, I'm obliged to get through a sort of "rite of passage" before I'll be qualified to be launched to the corporate world, and that is to subject myself into OJT (On-the-Job Training) program, which is inclusive in the curriculum offered to me by the academe right after Holy Week.

So to say my summer has been predetermined to admit myself into that program and be entered into a company I'm referred to by a close knit tie which is UPS (United Parcel Service). Actully, I'm not very familiar with that corporation except that they appear to be dealing with shipments, so I'm not sure what to expect yet but I'll be bracing myself into the unknown for now. 

Though, I've been told beforehand that there will be allowance bestowed on my behalf so I bet it will be an glamorous experience then. 

All that hubbub isn't really urgent, y'know? it was optional to take up that program this summer, but necessary if I wanted to finally surpass the insecurity & occasional absurdity of college and live my own life, IMMEDIATELY! if you know what I mean ;) it gets really old in there XD





 

No comments:

Post a Comment